Our core competence lies in congress and event management, focussing on the fields of medical technology and pharmaceuticals.
Our event management portfolio comprises a wide variety of service components and is complemented by professional hotel procurement as an additional service (proposals for the convention hotel, selection of suitable function rooms, and block bookings).
The intelligent combination of harmonised services and long-standing industry expertise has been proven to generate synergies that benefit our clients.
With the development, production and logistics of event and congress materials, we also act as a one-stop shop for the full gamut of services.
We not only consider compliance with the client’s corporate design, but also adhere to industry-specific compliance guidelines and international regulations.
Interim project management
We provide our industry and methodology expertise whenever you need it, including for short-term project and event management assignments. We can even step in at short notice if required and provide you with fast, flexible and efficient support in the event of shortages – without the usual lengthy familiarisation period. Consequently, you benefit from maximum flexibility at all times and ensure your projects are managed professionally in line with national and international industry standards.
We are able to handle the entire organisation and coordination of training events for the ongoing professional development of healthcare professionals (doctors, surgical staff, physiotherapists, etc.).
We have many years of experience when it comes to looking after delegates and speakers from around the world. We know what matters when working with a medical target audience, whether it is a question of travel planning and approvals or drafting contracts with speakers.
Alongside training events, we organise work shadowing – both at home and abroad – for medium-sized and large groups, not forgetting smaller groups (2–6 people).
Examples of customer projects carried out to date
- Product launches, PR and kick-off events
- Design, planning and organisation of congresses and events as well as events for third parties worldwide (ranging from 20–2,000 participants) on site and via digital means (web conferences and webinars)
- National and international symposia featuring hands-on demonstrations (incl. plastic bones, pig mandibles) and live simulation courses with key opinion leaders from the USA, Asia and Europe
- 3D operations (live broadcast via satellite) featuring simultaneous interpreting
- Training courses with anatomical specimens (knee, shoulder, hip, spine)
- Design, planning and organisation of national and international work shadowing
- Organisation of the entire logistics (incl. negotiation of hotel rates and flights, procurement of materials, leisure programme, registration and management of participants, concepts for and on-site management of trade fair stands, budget management, briefs, research, taking care of proposals, technical equipment, evaluation, European accreditation of further education programmes with an international audience from Europe, coordinating processes with regional/national chambers of physicians as well as with Brussels in respect of coordinating accreditation of programmes)
- Interim management (project-based for internationally active clients)
Since 2009, we have focused on the planning, organisation and follow-up of national and international congresses, workshops and training courses for medical professionals.
Having organised more than 300 client projects to date, we guarantee implementation that is on time and within budget. As a result, we are fully conversant with the idiosyncrasies of the industry, the international guidelines and the codes of conduct that form the basis of what constitutes “appropriate behaviour”.
All the employees involved in our projects are multilingual. In other words, they speak German, English and French at native or near-native level. This allows us to ensure global reach on your behalf and puts us in a position to organise meetings all over the world for our clients – which is something we do on a regular basis.
The focus of our activities lies in providing support to the European headquarters of market-leading companies, particularly in the field of medical technology. In geographical terms, we operate in Switzerland, Germany and the entire eastern European region.
Our clients place particular value on our intercultural expertise in the planning and organisation of projects. We are able to draw on a treasure trove of experience gained in projects in the Middle East, as well as central and eastern Europe.
We boast an in-depth knowledge of cultural issues, which is why we are able to make sure that your events run smoothly and that your attendees are completely satisfied.
Our specialised skills
Our main fields of expertise concern:
- Pulmonologists – including further training programmes for Pharma-Stern
- Cardiologists – including beta-blocker product launches
- Psychiatrists – including compounds for schizophrenia and further educational events
- Dentists (implantologists, oral and facial surgeons), incl. treatment concept (procedural) launch on treating patients in terms of dental implants (implants manufacturer + implantologists + dental technicians), further educational events, symposia, congresses, “hands-on” workshops
- Radiologists (practising doctors as well as clinics) including further educational events and courses involving anatomical specimens
- Orthopaedic surgeons, neurosurgeons and traumatologists – including further educational courses, symposia, “hands-on” workshops, courses involving anatomical specimens, live tissue courses, live OPs broadcast via satellite
Our long-term clients appreciate these benefits in particular:
- Multilingual skills of our team (fluent in German, English, French)
- A high degree of intercultural competence
- International expertise in organising and managing events in the pharmaceutical and medical technology industries
- In-depth understanding of the industry and proven track record (including compliance guidelines, pharmaceutical codex, certification, hospital’s internal legal approval, statutory provisions regarding customs shipment procedures etc.)
- Tried and trusted network of service providers and business partners providing a full-service experience
- Professionalism: working to deadlines and budget; flexibility
Our customers include:
- AO Foundation / AO Spine
- Zimmer Biomet headquarters, Switzerland
- Zimmer Biomet, Germany
- Zimmer Dental, Germany
- Nevro Corp.
- Nobel Biocare
- Straumann Group
- Maritz St. Louis / TUI Business Travel